Robert’s ReSTOR® Cataract Lens Implant Story

Dr. Benard Milstein

“I have been a patient for many years at The Eye Clinic of Texas.  I’ve always had a great experience with the staff and doctors and had confidence in their abilities.  However, when Dr. Milstein said it was time for cataract surgery, I was scared to death.  Dr. Milstein recommended the ReSTOR lens and after speaking with the surgery counselor about the procedure and how the ReSTOR lens would improve my vision, I was a little less scared but still very nervous about the surgery.  The surgery was so simple and painless, I felt like a big baby being so scared about it.  I think it took only 15-20 minutes and within hours after surgery I had already noticed a huge change in my vision!  I love to read and absolutely hated my reading glasses.  The ReSTOR lens has me seeing like I am a teenager again.  I wish I would have been diagnosed with cataracts a lot sooner because this vision is great!  Thank you Dr. Milstein and staff.”-Robert L.

If you or some you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call The Eye Clinic of Texas, an affiliate of Houston Eye Associates, at 800-423-3937, visit The Eye Clinic of Texas, Google+  or facebook.com/ecot.lasik.

The Eye Clinic of Texas is an affiliate of Houston Eye Associates, the largest ophthalmology clinic in the nation. We are a leading eye care practice serving the greater Houston, Galveston & League City with offices at 1100 Gulf Freeway, Suite 114, League City, Texas 77573 and 2302 Avenue P, Galveston, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eye Drops for Droopy Eyelids

Did you know that there is a prescription eye drop to help droopy eyelids? It is estimated that 10-12% of adults have a droopy eyelid, but m...