Charlene’s Cataract Story


“Dr. Van is an absolute miracle worker!  I could not fathom that because my vision was so terrible and had always been that way that having cataract surgery would improve it.  Prior to my appointment with Dr. Van, I guess I did not fully understand what was involved in surgery and how all the mechanics would work together to make me see better.  Well that was the most informative evaluation and consultation exam I had ever had.  Dr. Van and her assistant Rebecca explained every detail to me and what to expect before, during and after cataract surgery.  I was confident in my decision to proceed with the surgery and understood now why it was recommended.  I only need glasses to read now which does not bother me at all!  Prior to surgery I needed glasses for everything and they were heavy and I very much disliked them.  It was such a rewarding moment when I tossed my old glasses in the donation bin at the office knowing I would never need them again.  I am so pleased with my vision and no longer fear leaving the house after dark to drive!  Thank you again Dr. Van.”- Charlene P.

If you or someone you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call The Eye Clinic of Texas, an affiliate of Houston Eye Associates, at 800-423-3937, visit The Eye Clinic of Texas, Google+  or facebook.com/ecot.lasik.

The Eye Clinic of Texas is an affiliate of Houston Eye Associates, the largest ophthalmology clinic in the nation. We are a leading eye care practice serving the greater Houston, Galveston, League City and Texas City with offices at 1100 Gulf Freeway, Suite 114, League City, Texas 77573, 7111 Medical Center Drive, Suite 110, Texas City, Texas 77590 and 2302 Avenue P, Galveston, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eye Drops for Droopy Eyelids

Did you know that there is a prescription eye drop to help droopy eyelids? It is estimated that 10-12% of adults have a droopy eyelid, but m...