Nevia’s LASIK Experience at The Eye Clinic of Texas


“I had been in glasses/contacts for 20 years! I was ready to get this LASIK procedure! It was a very easy procedure. Dr. Milstein was very comforting during the whole procedure. His staff was very helpful every step of the way. I love waking up and not having to grab my glasses first. I also, like not having to take contacts out at night! No more buying, glasses, solution, or drops! I love my new eyes and how well I see. Best decision I made”-Nevia

If you or someone you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call The Eye Clinic of Texas, an affiliate of Houston Eye Associates, at 800-423-3937, visit The Eye Clinic of Texas, Google+  or facebook.com/ecot.lasik.

The Eye Clinic of Texas is an affiliate of Houston Eye Associates, the largest ophthalmology clinic in the nation. We are a leading eye care practice serving the greater Houston, Galveston, League City and Texas City with offices at 1100 Gulf Freeway, Suite 114, League City, Texas 77573, 7111 Medical Center Drive, Suite 110, Texas City, Texas 77590 and 2302 Avenue P, Galveston, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eye Drops for Droopy Eyelids

Did you know that there is a prescription eye drop to help droopy eyelids? It is estimated that 10-12% of adults have a droopy eyelid, but m...