Dorothy’s Cataract Surgery




“If you have been diagnosed with cataracts and need cataract surgery, don’t put it off and come to The Eye Clinic of Texas!  I have been a loyal patient for over 10 years and would not trust my eyes to anyone else! I knew because of my diabetes and glaucoma that cataract surgery would not eliminate my glasses entirely but was relieved to know that I would gain better vision after surgery.   Dr. Milstein did surgery on my right eye several years ago and Dr. Van did surgery on my left eye about 3 months ago.  The process before, during and after surgery between both surgeons is indistinguishable.  Surgery is the easy part, but I will admit that before my first surgery, I was definitely anxious!  The care of the staff has always been warm and friendly.  I think a lot is to be said on customer service when just about everyone in the office knows my name.  I have to have follow-up visits every 3 months because of my glaucoma and I so very much look forward to my visits.  I will not go to any other eye doctor. Thank you Eye Clinic of Texas.”-Dorothy

If you or some you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call The Eye Clinic of Texas, an affiliate of Houston Eye Associates, at 800-423-3937, visit The Eye Clinic of Texas, Google+  or facebook.com/ecot.lasik.

The Eye Clinic of Texas is an affiliate of Houston Eye Associates, the largest ophthalmology clinic in the nation. We are a leading eye care practice serving the greater Houston, Galveston, League City and Texas City with offices at 1100 Gulf Freeway, Suite 114, League City, Texas 77573, 7111 Medical Center Drive, Suite 110, Texas City, Texas 77590 and 2302 Avenue P, Galveston, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eye Drops for Droopy Eyelids

Did you know that there is a prescription eye drop to help droopy eyelids? It is estimated that 10-12% of adults have a droopy eyelid, but m...