Cataract Surgery Story from Joe


“I came to The Eye Clinic of Texas because I knew there was something wrong with my vision.  I wasn’t seeing well anymore, felt uncomfortable driving and the light sensitivity and glare I had was debilitating.  Working as a car salesman, the lighting in the show room is so bright and it was at times painful to be at work and I would often put my shades on at the office.  I did not expect to be diagnosed with cataracts and needing cataract surgery.  I am only 55, I thought this would happen later in life!  I took Dr. Milstein’s recommendation and selected the astigmatism correcting lens which would improve my distance vision.  The pre-operative testing and surgery were easy.  Not many people I would assume say this but I was anxious to get back to work to see how better my vision was and if the sensitivity to light and glare improved.  It did!  Something else I noticed is that while test driving the cars with my clients, I did not realized until AFTER surgery how bad my distance vision for driving really was prior to surgery.  Thanks Dr. Milstein and staff, I could not be more satisfied!”-Joe T

If you or someone you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call The Eye Clinic of Texas, an affiliate of Houston Eye Associates, at 800-423-3937, visit The Eye Clinic of Texas, Google+  or facebook.com/ecot.lasik.

The Eye Clinic of Texas is an affiliate of Houston Eye Associates, the largest ophthalmology clinic in the nation. We are a leading eye care practice serving the greater Houston, Galveston, League City and Texas City with offices at 1100 Gulf Freeway, Suite 114, League City, Texas 77573, 7111 Medical Center Drive, Suite 110, Texas City, Texas 77590 and 2302 Avenue P, Galveston, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eye Drops for Droopy Eyelids

Did you know that there is a prescription eye drop to help droopy eyelids? It is estimated that 10-12% of adults have a droopy eyelid, but m...